Access service to Spanish universities for foreigners
Access service to Spanish universities for students from foreign educational systems.
– First call exams: May-June
– Second call exams: September
Last registration dates for the 2018/2019 academic year: July 23rd, 2018
General registration requirements:
– ID card or passport
– Recognized equivalence of home title to the Spanish Baccalaureate, including all marks from the last two years at high school. Documents must be translated, certified and legalized, if necessary.
Subjects to choose:
Minimum of three subjects and maximum of four according to the modality required for the chosen university degree, being the modalities and subjects as follows:
CORE SUBJECTS (choose one)
– History of Spain
– Spanish Language and Literature
– Foreign Language (English or French)
SPECIFIC SUBJECTS ACCORDING TO MODALITY (choose one)
– Mathematics II
ELECTIVES (at least one, choosing two is highly recommended so as to obtain the highest possible mark)
– Technical drawing
What can we offer?
«Every student can learn and pass an exam with the appropiate teacher and method.»
Academia en Mirasierra
Mirasierra school has got more than 30 years of experience in Madrid preparing ESO and Bachillerato subjects and school reinforcements classes. We´re proud of our high pass rates, which are the fruit of our teachers´dedication, effort and experience.
Calle Moralzarzal, 15 A
9 AM – 14 PM &16 PM – 20 PM
+34 91 740 56 55 – +34 682 37 94 68
Meet some of our teachers